CREATIVE WRITING WORKSHOPS - Participants create models of humorous, artistic projects easily adaptable to grades 1-6. A set of masters for an individual, consumable student writing dictionary is included:
- CAN A BANANA BOUNCE? - A language arts-based Science Fair to introduce the scientific method in a K-5 classroom.
- WRITING A FIRST REPORT - Developing outlines and reports in grades 1-3.
- ONE HALLOWEEN - A three-group approach to narration and dialogue. Adaptable to any holiday or event.
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING - Creating a classroom play, complete with costumes and scenery.
- THE INCREDIBLE ZOO - A pop-up book featuring creative syllabication.
- ONCE UPON A TIME - A dynamic combination of writing and art.
- WHY I LIKES - An effective way to build self-esteem.
Site designed and maintained by Wayne (Woody) Wood - 951.849.8744